View Shopping Basket/Checkout
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in GBP sterling and inclusive of delivery charges (within the UK).
- No VAT is payable on any items. You may pay by most major credit/debit cards.
- We are under no obligation to accept your order.
- Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order. We will inform you of any changes.
- Whilst we endeavour to accurately represent the items available, they may be subject to change at anytime and there may be minor differences between the item displayed and that supplied.
- Goods will not be dispatched until payment has been received. If your goods are not in stock, we will order the goods for you after payment has cleared. Please note that all payments by cheque will be subject to a five day clearing period. We aim to deliver all items in stock to UK mainland addresses, normally within seven days. If a product is not in stock please allow up to 30 days for delivery.
- All orders made on the website indicate an invitation to treat. Orders will only become accepted offers once payment has been processed.
At SnookerStuff.com we want to provide you with the best possible customer service and so all cues, cases, and extensions are personally inspected prior to despatch from our premises.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Claims for damaged or faulty goods must be made within 2 days of receipt by calling 07946-801 278 to obtain details of how to return the product to us.
We regret we cannot accept any returns that have not been arranged with us beforehand.
Faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or everyday wear and tear are not covered by this clause.
Upon inspection we will replace the item or refund your card if we believe the goods are damaged or faulty. Return postage costs will be reimbursed if a receipt of postage is included.
If you have ordered the wrong item, or wish to return goods for any reason other than they are damaged or faulty, then you must first call us within 2 days of receipt on 07946-801 278.
Please note that only unchalked and unused cues, unused tables complete with packaging and unused cue cases will be considered for return.
If we agree to accept your item back, we will exchange the item or refund your card (we are unable to refund carriage) less a 15% restocking fee to cover our existing postage and processing costs.
Your return can be rejected if the condition of the returned goods is not to our satisfaction and in its original packaging.
Please note that we are unable to exchange goods or give refunds after 2 days of receipt unless there is a fault with the product and the manufacturer agrees to replace it.
Payments to SnookerStuff.com are processed by WorldPay which provides a secure online payment system using SSL encryption.
We do not store your card details and all information supplied to us is used solely by SnookerStuff.com to process your order.
We never pass your details on to third parties.
Sales on this site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By submitting an order you are indicating unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal or statutory rights.